University of the German Federal Armed Forces Munich
- Conflict Prediction: Theory and Methodology (postgraduate)
Advanced seminar on conflict studies and machine learning (R). Co-taught, single term.
- Conflict Prediction: Theory and Methodology (undergraduate)
Introductory tutorial on conflict studies and machine learning (R). Co-taught, single term.
University of Mannheim
- Militias, Militaries, and Peacekeepers: Structure, Effectiveness, and Civil-Military Relations (undergraduate)
Seminar on the role of security forces in conflict. Single term. [Student evaluations]
Essex Summer School in Social Science Data Analysis
- Introduction to R
Boot camp seminar on data management, visualisation, and programming (R).
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods in R
Two-week course on data management, analysis, and visualisation (R). [Evaluations]
Course supervisor: Johannes Karreth.
University of Essex
- Advanced Methods (postgraduate)
Seminar on basic and advanced econometrics (Stata & R). Full year. [Student evaluations]
Module supervisor: Alejandro Quiroz Flores.
- Political Explanation (postgraduate)
Seminar on basic and advanced topics in social science data analysis (R). Full year. [Student evaluations]
Module supervisor: Daina Chiba.
- Violent Non-State Actors: Violence, Conflict and Crime (undergraduate)
Lectures on terrorism, cartel violence, and private military firms. Single term. [Student evaluations]
Module supervisor: Natasha Lindstaedt.